Plastic 2x4 lumber

Recycled plastic lumber 2496 2” X 4” X 8' from MARKSTAAR can be used for a wide range of plastic lumber applications such as decking, walkways, railings, ...2 in. x 4 in. x 12 ft. Recycled Plastic Brown Lumber (G-Grade) 5 (1) Questions & Answers (6) Hover Image to Zoom share Share print Print Designed to resist most chemicals for versatile use Crafted from recycled plastic lumber timber for durability Measures 12 ft. L x 3.5 in. W x 1.5 in. thickness View More Details How To Get it yamaha helm master joystick price 2" x 2" x 6' (nominal) Recycled Plastic Square Lumber (2272) This high quality, dimensional lumber can be used in a wide range of non-structural environments such as boardwalks, garden landscape design, decks, and various commercial as well as industrial manufacturing applications.Our 2x4 Gray lumber was used in the 2016 construction of the new pedestrian walkway at the World Trade Center Memorial. For assistance with any of our products, ... 2018 chevy silverado gas tank size Available in smooth, textured or knurled surface. Protected with a 50-year limited, transferable warranty. TriMax Structural Plastic Lumber Advantages: Impervious to water and chemicals. Stands up against saltwater, insects, fungi, oils and fuels. Requires no sanding, painting, staining or sealing. Will not rot, split, chip or crack. haircut names with pictures for black male Premium Recycled Plastic Lumber Available in 12′ Lengths Only (*Infinity line only – see colours below. Limited sizes and colours available.) 100% Recycled plastic material. We do not carry composite or wooden lumber. Plastic Lumber 12′ …Our 2x4 Gray lumber was used in the 2016 construction of the new pedestrian walkway at the World Trade Center Memorial. For assistance with any of our products, ... top healthcare consulting firms chicagoPlastic lumber can be cut with a regular saw, routed, drilled, nailed and screwed. Our product is available in a variety of dimensional sizes similar to regular wood, such as: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, 4x4 and 6x6. We offer it in both a Standard Grade, typically grey/black in colour and a Premium Grade in a variety of colours. 2x4 Plastic Lumber. Haven Dock & Marine has plastic lumber 2x4s in four lengths—6 feet, 8 feet, 10 feet, and 12 feet —to fit most marine building applications. They’re perfect for slip-resistant deck boards, splinter-free handrails, outdoor furniture, and more. 4x4 Plastic Lumber The BestPLUS 2" x 4" nominal size is an actual size of 1.5” x 3.5” x custom lengths up to 12’ long. BestPLUS plastic lumber is made in the USA from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve durable dimensional profiles. BestPLUS plastic lumber may contain up to 3% process additives by weight with the remaining 97% being ... ultralight indoor model airplanes Composite 2×4 boards manufactured with a proprietary mineral fill technology. Because Lumberock is made with a non-organic mineral fill technology, our 2×4 boards are impervious to moisture and resistant to rot and bacteria. Choose from 12 vibrant designer colors that will maintain their color for decades with our UV resistant color formula.American Plastic Lumber, Inc P.O. Box 514 Shingle Springs, CA 95682. Toll Free: (877) 677-7701 Local: (530) 677-7700 Fax: (530) 677-6718 Email: [email protected] RESINTEAK Adirondack Chair, All Weather Resistant, HDPE Poly Lumber, Comfortable Patio Furniture, Premium Quality, Outdoor Plastic Adirondack Chairs, New Tradition Collection (Black) 135. $18900. Save $15.00 with coupon. FREE delivery Nov 7 - 9. Plastic Lumber Price 2x4x8 - 4 results like 2" x 4" x 8' Recycled Plastic Lumber (2496**), 2x4 Basics AnySize Patio Table Set, ... Dimensional lumber is ideal. 84 lumber company is the nation's largest privately held supplier of building materials With over 250 stores nationwide,.Williamspace 3 Sets Adirondack Chair with 2-Tiers Side Table, Weather Resistant Outdoor Chair, Plastic Patio Chair, Poly Lumber Campfire Chairs for Poolside, Backyard, Beach, Porch (Red) 4.5 out of 5 stars 25. $299.99 $ 299. 99. $60.30 delivery Nov 4 - 9 . Only 1 left in stock - order soon.The BestPLUS 2" x 4" nominal size is an actual size of 1.5” x 3.5” x custom lengths up to 12’ long. BestPLUS plastic lumber is made in the USA from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve durable dimensional profiles. BestPLUS plastic lumber may contain up to 3% process additives by weight with the remaining 97% being ... how to leave a class in prodigy as a student on a chromebook vinyl sleeve for existing 2x4 lumber . vinyl sleeve for 2x4 lumber - PVC Board Manufacturervinyl sleeve for 2x4 lumber. 2x4 . 2x4 vinyl lumber sleeves , Sizes: . ... 10 of 10 lumberock's 2x4 plastic decking boards come in a variety of colors to work 2x4 and 2x6 composite sleeves floor - outdoor. Last Updated: February 15, 2022 ...Plastic 2x4s provide safe, rigid slots for delicate materials to be placed and can be stacked together easily on pallets. Each 2x4 has a hollow design with ...for pricing and availability. 43. 2-in x 4-in x 104-5/8-in Whitewood S4See Kiln-dried Stud. Model # 4368. Find My Store. for pricing and availability. 24. 2-in x 4-in x 92-5/8-in Southern Yellow Pine Smooth 4 Sides Kiln-dried Stud. Model # 6095501.2x4 Plastic Lumber. Haven Dock & Marine has plastic lumber 2x4s in four lengths—6 feet, 8 feet, 10 feet, and 12 feet —to fit most marine building applications. They’re perfect for slip-resistant deck boards, splinter-free handrails, outdoor furniture, and more. 4x4 Plastic Lumber echo 2 trigger upgrade Bars optional on sizes: 2x4 through 8x10. Lumber Size (BXS). Actual Dimension. Weight Per Foot. Max Length. cummins onan p4500i vs westinghouse igen4500 2x4 Plastic Lumber. Haven Dock & Marine has plastic lumber 2x4s in four lengths—6 feet, 8 feet, 10 feet, and 12 feet —to fit most marine building applications. They’re perfect for slip-resistant deck boards, splinter-free handrails, outdoor furniture, and more. 4x4 Plastic Lumber Plastic lumber is waterproof, non-toxic, and can be made from recycled materials to be even more eco-friendly. Docks, Marinas & Piers Haven Dock & Marine’s plastic lumber 2x4s and 4x4s are just what you need for your boardwalks, ladders, swimming platforms, pilings, and more. The company’s plastic also resists fading, which is common to other types of plastic lumber, Schmitt says. The company has tested the plastic lumber and found that cold … subcooling 410a charging Made from 100% recycled materials, plastic lumber is the perfect alternative to wood. Plastic lumber can be cut with a regular saw, routed, drilled, nailed and screwed. Our product is available in a variety of dimensional sizes similar to regular wood, such as: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, 4x4 and 6x6. We offer it in both a Standard Grade ... Composite 2×4 boards manufactured with a proprietary mineral fill technology. Because Lumberock is made with a non-organic mineral fill technology, our 2×4 boards are impervious to moisture and resistant to rot and bacteria. Choose from 12 vibrant designer colors that will maintain their color for decades with our UV resistant color formula. lufthansa kn95 mask 2" x 6" x 104-5/8" Premium Douglas Fir Stud. Online Price. Online price may differ . 2" x 4" x 104 5/8" Finger Joint Pre-Cut Stud. Online Price. Online price may. Building Standards Guide For Tall Walls. . requirements below. Refer to Table 1 & Table 3 for stud size, maximum height . 1.5E grade structural composite lumber members (LSL, LVL or ...The BestPLUS 2" x 4" nominal size is an actual size of 1.5” x 3.5” x custom lengths up to 12’ long. BestPLUS plastic lumber is made in the USA from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve durable dimensional profiles. BestPLUS plastic lumber may contain up to 3% process additives by weight with the remaining 97% being ...RESINTEAK Adirondack Chair, All Weather Resistant, HDPE Poly Lumber, Comfortable Patio Furniture, Premium Quality, Outdoor Plastic Adirondack Chairs, New Tradition Collection (Black) 135. $18900. Save $15.00 with coupon. FREE delivery Nov 7 - 9.2x4 and 2x6 Composite Sleeves. These hickory brown composite sleeve are designed to slide over a conventional wood 2x4 or 2x6. Available in 2"x4"x67 ¾" and 2"x6"x96". Click here to buy.Plastic Timber Color/Finish Dark Brown Nominal Dimensions 4 in x 4 in x 8 ft Actual Width 3-1/2 inch Actual Thickness 3-1/2 inch Resistance Features Rot, mold, decay, many chemicals, mildew, insects Length 8 foot Material Recycled plastic Shipping Dimensions 97.00 H x 3.50 W x 3.50 D Shipping Weight 38.0 lbs Return Policy kubota v2203di for sale 2 x 6 Recycled Plastic Lumber used on observation deck in Harrison BC. 2x4 Recycled Plastic Lumber for arena change room seating in Lake Country BC.Made from fiberglass reinforced recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic, structural grade plastic lumber is a great alternative to treated wood. It is made with plastic that typically comes from milk jugs and detergent bottles and is an ideal material to use for all types of heavy commercial infrastructure projects. shadow priest wotlk rotation There are two different types of plastic-lumber products—the “composites” (wood products made from a mix of plastics and natural fibers) and the “wood-like” ...Fit 3/4″ plywood sheets to the floor frame. Lay the sheets and align the edges flush. Leave no gaps between the sheets and insert 1 5/ 8 ″ screws, every 8 ″ along the framing. Building the side walls. Build the side wall frames from 2×4 lumber. Drill pilot through the plates and insert 3 1/2″ screws into the studs.Do Not Sell My Personal Information ©2004-2022 Menard, Inc. All Rights Reserved. disaster transport cedar point The BestPLUS 2" x 4" nominal size is an actual size of 1.5” x 3.5” x custom lengths up to 12’ long. BestPLUS plastic lumber is made in the USA from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve durable dimensional profiles. BestPLUS plastic lumber may contain up to 3% process additives by weight with the remaining 97% being ... state of ohio jobs Recycled Plastic Lumber can be shaped using conventional woodworking methods & tools Recycled Plastic Lumber is resistant to salt and acids Recycled Plastic Lumber is unaffected by termites, rodents, worms, marine parasites, or other insects Recycled Plastic Lumber does not leech or bleed toxins or carcinogens into the soil or marine ecologyPlastic lumber is a long lasting, durable wood alternative made from recycled plastics. USA Made, family business since 1989. Ideal for all outdoor areas. American Recycled Plastic: Quality Outdoor Furniture & Site Amenities. A Family Owned & Operated Business Since 1989. Home;Unlike wood-plastic composite (WPC), EVOLVE is 100% recyclable. However, it may not be currently accepted by many municipal recycling centers and curbside programs. This recycled plastic lumber has been approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as an environmentally responsible choice for landscaping and other outdoor applications. The BestPLUS 2" x 4" nominal size is an actual size of 1.5” x 3.5” x custom lengths up to 12’ long. BestPLUS plastic lumber is made in the USA from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve durable dimensional profiles. doordash late delivery deactivation Onze Cornhole bags zijn speciaal handgemaakt voor Wicked Wood. De standaard aangeboden kleuren zijn oranje en zwart. ... Specificaties: Lengte 15cm Breedte 15cm Materiaal Canvas stof Vulling Plastic korrels Kleur zakjes set 1 Blauw Kleur zakjes set 2 Roze Gewicht 3,4kg Artikelnummer 200080026 Onze klanten gevens ons een 9.4. Bestel voor 16:00 ...This stuff is a solid "2x4" product made out of recycled milk cartons etc. A 45 degree bevel requires over 2" of material be cut. They are using a 7.25" side-winder on a shoot board. Is there any reason to believe a chop saw would be better (presumably because it wouldn't wander at all). I am going to recommend they try a "thicker" blade. drowning statistics 2021 They are made from 60% wood sawdust and the rest is plastic. They have their issues and if you do your google search you can find the dirt. When you make a product from all plastic you eliminate the problems associated with wood. Now, as far as plastic is concerned, there are 7 kinds. Turn over a bottle and look for the recycle triangle. 3 bedroom house for rent birkenhead for pricing and availability. 43. 2-in x 4-in x 104-5/8-in Whitewood S4See Kiln-dried Stud. Model # 4368. Find My Store. for pricing and availability. 24. 2-in x 4-in x 92-5/8-in Southern Yellow Pine Smooth 4 Sides Kiln-dried Stud. Model # 6095501.Mice Are Great Chewers Mice can also chew through wood. They're attracted to wood that is rotting, but a little mouse is more than able to chew through a 2x4 that is undamaged by water. They'll chew through plastic vent covers and plastic ventilation ducts. How long does it take a mouse to chew through wood, Can mice chew through cement board, Can mice chew through …Built to last this recycled plastic lumber is an innovative and exceptional alternative to traditional wood dimensional lumber. ostim animation packs Order a free sample to see the strongest beyond composite 2x4 board on the ... and Harbor Wood; Board Composition: HDPE Plastic + Mineral-Fill Additive.30 de out. de 2021 ... Thanks so much for watching the video! Don't forget to check out https://kiwico.com/brothersmake and get 50% off your first month of any ...26 de ago. de 2021 ... Whilst plastic lumber is made entirely from recycled plastic its neighbour product, composite timber, is a semi-synthetic structure made by ...2" x 6" x 104-5/8" Premium Douglas Fir Stud. Online Price. Online price may differ . 2" x 4" x 104 5/8" Finger Joint Pre-Cut Stud. Online Price. Online price may. Building Standards Guide For Tall Walls. . requirements below. Refer to Table 1 & Table 3 for stud size, maximum height . 1.5E grade structural composite lumber members (LSL, LVL or ... tactical jackets for men Recycled HDPE plastic 2×4 boards available in 12 colors. Our plastic wood boards are manufactured with a proprietary closed molecular formula that protects ... first time felony waiver texas 17 de jun. de 2020 ... Recycled Plastic Lumber. Wood-based materials have fallen out of favor with consumers for a variety of reasons: Wood and WPC composites are ...Plastic Lumber Yard is your source for sustainable building materials that fit all of your construction needs. Contact our team today for a quote! Plastic Lumber Yard 227 Isabella St. Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 (610) 277-3900 [email protected] Since 2003, Tangent has been recognized as one of the most experienced and reliable manufacturers in the recycled plastic lumber industry. With a passionate commitment to … elux vape wholesale Size & Color Options Available in 2x4 (1.5"x 3.5") & 2x6 (1.5" x 5.5") sizes, from 3 to 12 feet in length, and in black or gray. ... Although our original boards are strong and solid throughout, these are plastic boards and will flex more than wood. Therefore we recommend using our Supreme boards with heavier boats or trailers with ...Order a free sample to see the strongest beyond composite 2x4 board on the ... and Harbor Wood; Board Composition: HDPE Plastic + Mineral-Fill Additive. t8 bulbTaylors Plastic retails recycled plastic lumber (no composite) and HDPE plastic sheeting to contractors and the general public. Great selection of sizes and ...Made from 100% recycled materials, plastic lumber is the perfect alternative to wood. Plastic lumber can be cut with a regular saw, routed, drilled, nailed and screwed. Our product is available in a variety of dimensional sizes similar to regular wood, such as: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, 4x4 and 6x6. We offer it in both a Standard Grade ... The BestPLUS 2" x 4" nominal size is an actual size of 1.5” x 3.5” x custom lengths up to 12’ long. BestPLUS plastic lumber is made in the USA from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve durable dimensional profiles. BestPLUS plastic lumber may contain up to 3% process additives by weight with the remaining 97% being ... lab rescue sacramento 2x4 Plastic Lumber. Haven Dock & Marine has plastic lumber 2x4s in four lengths—6 feet, 8 feet, 10 feet, and 12 feet —to fit most marine building applications. They’re perfect for slip-resistant deck boards, splinter-free handrails, outdoor furniture, and more. 4x4 Plastic LumberNelson Wood Shims 0.25-in x 1.25-in x 11.75-in 42-Pack Fir Wood Shim As one of our newest innovations, the Beddar Wood® shim has quickly become a favorite to contractors. This …Phone Number: 905-426-1755 or 1-800-871-8340. Main menu. Home; Why Plastic; Products. Decking and Flooring. Perma-Deck Lumber; Trex Composite Decking can a felon get a medical license Plastic lumber also lasts many years longer than wood - greatly reducing maintenance and replacement costs." - U.S. EPA Greenscapes Environmentally Beneficial Landscaping Report. Product Details Bright Color Poly Standard Color Poly Black Color Poly Bright Red Key-Lime Green Marker Yellow Orange Purple Available Board Sizes 3/4 x 5-1/2″ x 16′Wood works well as an insulator because of all the empty space that it contains. Insulators contain heat and other forms of energy rather than transferring them to another object. Conductors, on the oTrex Transcend 2×4 and 2×6 Lumber. $ 102.00 – $ 148.00. 2x composite boards to match Trex Transcend decking for railings and special applications. Shell covers top and sides (3 sides) 16′ length. Decking Color. Choose an option Island Mist Trex Tiki Torch Havana Gold Spiced Rum Lava Rock. Trex Transcend Island Mist. Tiki Torch. occult bookstore san francisco Do Not Sell My Personal Information ©2004-2022 Menard, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Plastic Lumber DepotProducts: Plastic Lumber / Plastic Wood / Plastic Planks | 4x4 | 2x6 | 2x2 Composite 2×4 boards manufactured with a proprietary mineral fill technology. Because Lumberock is made with a non-organic mineral fill technology, our 2×4 boards are impervious to moisture and resistant to rot and bacteria. Choose from 12 vibrant designer colors that will maintain their color for decades with our UV resistant color formula. shelbyville good news The BestPLUS 2" x 4" nominal size is an actual size of 1.5” x 3.5” x custom lengths up to 12’ long. BestPLUS plastic lumber is made in the USA from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve durable dimensional profiles. BestPLUS plastic lumber may contain up to 3% process additives by weight with the remaining 97% being ... Premium plastic lumber made from recycled plastics is the prefect material for building decks and docks that will last forever. what happened to mephisto genetics American Plastic Lumber, Inc P.O. Box 514 Shingle Springs, CA 95682. Toll Free: (877) 677-7701 Local: (530) 677-7700 Fax: (530) 677-6718 Email: [email protected] 2 de nov. de 2012 ... A company in Minnesota may have just developed plastic lumber that, for the first time, has surpassed wood lumber in strength and perhaps ... upullrparts Plastic Lumber, Recycled (Plastic Lumber, Recycled) available through the Professional Plastics website. Price varies, compare and save. Contact Us Locations About Us Track Shipment Register Log In Cart (0) The Leader in Plastic Sheets, Rods, Tubing, Profiles, & Components 1-888-995-7767.Vinyl Post Sleeve - 2x4-in x 120-in from Color Guard. American-made vinyl and aluminum railing for porches, balconies and decks.The BestPLUS 2" x 4" nominal size is an actual size of 1.5” x 3.5” x custom lengths up to 12’ long. BestPLUS plastic lumber is made in the USA from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve durable dimensional profiles. BestPLUS plastic lumber may contain up to 3% process additives by weight with the remaining 97% being ... Premium Recycled Plastic Lumber Available in 12′ Lengths Only (*Infinity line only – see colours below. Limited sizes and colours available.) 100% Recycled plastic material. We do not carry composite or wooden lumber. Plastic Lumber 12′ …In general, the RPL manufacturing process includes the following steps: Material Preparation. Sort and clean (optional), then grind the recovered plastic material into small flakes. Extrusion. Homogenize and rapidly melt the flakes using heat and pressure inside a rotating screw (extruder). Forming. baltimore city jury duty phone number for pricing and availability. 43. 2-in x 4-in x 104-5/8-in Whitewood S4See Kiln-dried Stud. Model # 4368. Find My Store. for pricing and availability. 24. 2-in x 4-in x 92-5/8-in Southern Yellow Pine Smooth 4 Sides Kiln-dried Stud. Model # 6095501.Recycled plastic lumber 24144 2” X 4” X 12' from MARKSTAAR can be used for a wide range of plastic lumber applications such as decking, walkways, railings, ...It takes millions of years for wood to become petrified. According to isotopic geological data reported by the National Park Service, trees in the Petrified Forest National Park in Arizona are between arvest bank 2" x 6" x 104-5/8" Premium Douglas Fir Stud. Online Price. Online price may differ . 2" x 4" x 104 5/8" Finger Joint Pre-Cut Stud. Online Price. Online price may. Building Standards Guide For Tall Walls. . requirements below. Refer to Table 1 & Table 3 for stud size, maximum height . 1.5E grade structural composite lumber members (LSL, LVL or ...Made from 100% recycled materials, plastic lumber is the perfect alternative to wood. Plastic lumber can be cut with a regular saw, routed, drilled, nailed and screwed. Our product is available in a variety of dimensional sizes similar to regular wood, such as: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, 4x4 and 6x6. We offer it in both a Standard Grade ...2-in x 4-in x 10-ft Fir S4S Kiln-dried Lumber Model # WF204TOPCHC10 Find My Store for pricing and availability 461 ReliaBilt 2-in x 4-in x 92-5/8-in Whitewood S4S Kiln-dried Stud Model # S204SE.1.9258 Find My Store for pricing and availabilityApr 20, 2020 - Bearboard's plastic 2 x 4 boards are made from high performance plastic lumber. See how our plastic 2x4 boards can be used in your commercial ... wreck on 288 today Do Not Sell My Personal Information ©2004-2022 Menard, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Phone Number: 905-426-1755 or 1-800-871-8340. Main menu. Home; Why Plastic; Products. Decking and Flooring. Perma-Deck Lumber; Trex Composite DeckingMade from 100% recycled materials, plastic lumber is the perfect alternative to wood. Plastic lumber can be cut with a regular saw, routed, drilled, nailed and screwed. Our product is available in a variety of dimensional sizes similar to regular wood, such as: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, 4x4 and 6x6. We offer it in both a Standard Grade ... 2" x 2" x 6' (nominal) Recycled Plastic Square Lumber (2272) This high quality, dimensional lumber can be used in a wide range of non-structural environments such as boardwalks, garden landscape design, decks, and various commercial as well as industrial manufacturing applications. saab 9000 big turbo 2x4 and 2x6 Composite Sleeves. These hickory brown composite sleeve are designed to slide over a conventional wood 2x4 or 2x6. Available in 2"x4"x67 ¾" and 2"x6"x96". Click here to buy.We produce our Plastic Lumber with 100% recycled material for Residential, Agricultural, Industrial, Marine & Recreational use. Our products use NON-organic fillers, and a CAST method that creates some of the most durable plastic product on the market. Our standard color is Gray, but as an option you may choose from a wide selection of colors ...Plastic Lumber Depot toyota seat covers for pricing and availability. 43. 2-in x 4-in x 104-5/8-in Whitewood S4See Kiln-dried Stud. Model # 4368. Find My Store. for pricing and availability. 24. 2-in x 4-in x 92-5/8-in Southern Yellow Pine Smooth 4 Sides Kiln-dried Stud. Model # 6095501. Composite 2×4 boards manufactured with a proprietary mineral fill technology. Because Lumberock is made with a non-organic mineral fill technology, our 2×4 boards are impervious to moisture and resistant to rot and bacteria. Choose from 12 vibrant designer colors that will maintain their color for decades with our UV resistant color formula. killing in houston today Onze Cornhole bags zijn speciaal handgemaakt voor Wicked Wood. De standaard aangeboden kleuren zijn oranje en zwart. ... Specificaties: Lengte 15cm Breedte 15cm Materiaal Canvas stof Vulling Plastic korrels Kleur zakjes set 1 Blauw Kleur zakjes set 2 Roze Gewicht 3,4kg Artikelnummer 200080026 Onze klanten gevens ons een 9.4. Bestel voor 16:00 ... sti engine swap Lumberock® Premium Decking is a collection of dimensional composite lumber deck profiles that are created through the combination of plastic materials and a mineral compound. Pairing these materials creates a non-porous, solid composite board that offers increased strength, decreased thermal expansion, and total resistance to rot and insect ... 2 in. x 4 in. x 12 ft. Recycled Plastic Brown Lumber (G-Grade) 5 (1) Questions & Answers (6) Hover Image to Zoom share Share print Print Designed to resist most chemicals for versatile use Crafted from recycled plastic lumber timber for durability Measures 12 ft. L x 3.5 in. W x 1.5 in. thickness View More Details How To Get itRecycled plastic lumber is manufactured in Alberta, Canada. Plastic lumber has a large variety of uses from nailer board, fence posts, bollard posts to furniture and garden boxes. Plastic … semi rural property for sale north lanarkshire